Good morning space cadets. :) It's a glorious Monday and four days till the weekend, at least for me.
FRIENDLY REMINDER. IF YOU'RE FOLLOWING ME BUT I'M NOT FOLLOWING YOU, IT'S BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR BLOG OR SITE IT. SEND ME AN EMAIL OR LEAVE ME A COMMENT PLEASE. I HATE NOT FOLLOWING MY FOLLOWERS.
I thought I would start this day by mentioning the above seal. I became a campaigner last week and didn't post the seal until today. Figured this would make it more of a last minute reminder. So hurry up and join Rachael Harrie at Rach Writes to get to know more fabulous blogs and fantastic writers.
Also, I have received this:
I guess this means I have to pass these on.
Here are the rules.
Thank and link to the person who nominates you...check.
Share seven random facts about you.
Pass award to 5 new found blogging friends.
Contact and congratulate the awarded Blogeroos.
What the heck can I tell you guys that you don't already know?
1. I enjoy having spooky nightmares because in them I usually see myself beating up on the villain.
2. I grew up in Florida but after years of watching sharkweek I'm scared each time I go swimming in the ocean. Dipping my toes is cool though. I'm also alergic to crustaceans.
3. I'd rather be stuck in a petting zoo for hours than at a party.
4. I like red wine and dark chocolate.
5. I'm a naturalist...see myself connected to all of nature....that made Avatar the best movie ever.
6. I love every single type of bread there is, and I don't eat any of them often...they'd be stuck to my ass if I did. (What, that word is in the Bible.)
7. I collect angels...so I always wanted to have a sunroom with angels, a pond with a makeshift waterfall, and in the center a pretty bench with a harp. It's the place I disappear to when I'm meditating. All things are real in my mind.
Now, passing these babies on to five lucky appreciated bloggers that I have not targetted before but have come around to make my day.
1. Libby Heily. She's funny, has one heck of a muse, and I find her writing extremely entertaining. She also reminds me of one of my nieces. Go say hi to Libby. http://libbyheily.blogspot.com
2. Jeff King. He's a great writer. So far his story seems pretty intense. Like many of us, he'd love to to this stuff for a living. Go pay him a visit. http://authorsunion.blogspot.com
3. Jessica. She's 14, and wow does she have an amazing imagination. Check out her blog, especially that poem she wrote on Saturday. http://writeskatedream-jmckendry.blogspot.com
4. Danette. She's got that wandering mind, dreams of a place at the end of the world. Hmm, I think we've been dreaming of the same place. Check her out. http://conch-to-be.blogspot.com/
5. Prerna. She writes Paranormal Romance. Well me too, when I'm not neck deep in Fantasy. I just met her through the Campaign and would like to know more about her. Go say hi. http://prernapickett.blogspot.com
Now that will be all Bloggeroos. Know that I love you all, but I can't pass on these awards to everybody. I'd be here for weeks. Have an awesome day! ....^-^....